Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello, Is Anyone Out There?

My first blog post-- introductions are in order. I'm Shauna, a wife and stay-at-home mother of 3, and a preschool teacher (in my home). I love to cook, read, garden, teach and craft. I have two confessions. 

One: I'm a copy-cat crafter. If I see it and like it, I'll make it, (or at least try). I rarely have a crafty idea on my own. More often than not I'll copy all the genius ideas out there or tweak one to my taste.  Same goes with cooking. 

Two: I hate very extremely, most definitely, fully and completely despise cleaning.  I have the habit of using my hobbies (crafting included) to avoid the bane of my exixtence. I dream of the day when I can make enough money to pay someone else to come clean...every day. What's your dream?

This blog is to record all my adventures in the crafting, cooking and teaching world.

No comments:

Post a Comment